When it comes to making big-ticket purchases, one of the most budget-friendly ways to do it is to shop on easy EMIs with Bajaj Insta EMI Card. You don’t have to pay additional fees with the facility offered by Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. To use the No Cost EMI facility, you must have a Bajaj Insta EMI Card. If you don’t have Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, then you must know the process of how to apply for the Bajaj Insta EMI Card.
Easy ways to apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card
You must be approved for an EMI plan before learning how to apply for an Insta EMI Card. In addition, you must be between 21 and 60 years of age and maintain a regular source of income to be eligible for an Insta EMI Card.
The following steps should be followed to apply for a Bajaj Insta EMI Card if you are a pre-existing Bajaj Finserv customer.
- Visit Bajaj My Account, the official customer portal of Bajaj Finserv.
- You can check the details about the EMI offer and information about your Bajaj finance card number.
- Take advantage of the offer presented to you to apply for a Bajaj Insta EMI Card. Provide the necessary documentation.
Here are the steps you should follow to apply for a Bajaj Insta EMI Card if you are a new customer.
- You can visit any Bajaj Finserv partner stores.
- Select a product to purchase with no-cost EMIs.
- To initiate in-store financing, contact a Bajaj Finserv representative.
- Ensure that the required documentation is submitted.
- On your Bajaj Finserv app, you can access the information of your Insta EMI Card.
To complete the application, you must submit a few primary documents to proceed.
Documents required to apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card
- Cancelled cheque
- ECS mandate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
You are now familiar with applying for a Bajaj Insta EMI Card, and you will find that the Bajaj Finserv app makes it simple for you to move forward with your EMI plan. Because Bajaj Finserv comprises over 1 lakh partner shops online and offline in 1,900+ cities, you may shop for whatever your heart desires at a price within your budget. In addition, the Bajaj Mall makes it possible for customers to buy various things on easy EMIs. These products include furniture, electronics, fashion apparel, and groceries. You need to check your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv, and you’ll get faster access to the EMI deal.