This card limit represents the loan amount that has been pre-approved for you. This card limit is determined by several factors, including your income, ability to repay, CIBIL score, etc. To check your Bajaj finance card limit, go to the Bajaj Experia Portal. You can increase your card limit if you have a good repayment history. You can check the limit on your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the My Account customer portal.
- Enter your customer ID, email address, or cell phone number.
- Log in with the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- Select ‘Services’ once you have access.
- Select ‘EMI Card Details’ under ‘My Relations.’
- The Bajaj Finance Card limit will be displayed.
The application process for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or an Insta EMI Card is quick and easy.
Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Eligibility:
- To apply for an Insta EMI Card online and offline, you must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- You must have a consistent source of income.
Documents required for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card are as follows:
To obtain an EMI Network Card offline, you must submit the following documents:
- PAN number
- Address verification
- Cheque cancelled
- ECS mandate signed
You can also apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card at any of the partner stores when you make your first purchase by submitting some primary documents. Students are not eligible to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. To apply, you must be between the ages of 21 and 65 and have a steady source of income.
The ECS limit on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card refers to the amount that can be withdrawn from your bank account using the Electronic Clearance Service (ECS). A PAN card is a required document for obtaining an EMI Network Card. Your Aadhaar card is only used to verify your address.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card has a maximum loan limit of Rs. 2 lakh and is available to individuals based on their income, credit score, and repayment ability. Bajaj Finserv reviews a customer’s EMI Network Card limit every month, and if you have a good repayment history, you can request to increase your card limit.