The Insta EMI Card is the most well-rewarding and lucrative credit option available for customers. You can easily get your Insta EMI Card online and offline.
The Insta EMI card has exclusive offers like a pre-approved loan amount of Rs. 2 lakh, and you can purchase your favorite products at no cost EMI by paying zero rupees as a down payment. Confused about how to log in to Insta EMI Card?
Here are the most essential steps you need to follow. Keep reading to know more!
Steps to log in to your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
Logging in to your Insta EMI Card is very simple and effortless. By following these steps, you can do it within minutes.
- All you need to do is visit the Bajaj Finserv official portal, My Account.
- By entering your registered mobile number, you will receive an OTP.
- To proceed, you must also divulge your credentials, like customer ID and password.
- Post login, click on the relations toggle, where you can find all the details of your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
These are the basic steps to log in to Insta EMI Card to view your details.
You can also use the Insta EMI Card to shop from the Bajaj Mall, partnered stores, and other third-party platforms like Samsung, Flipkart, Amazon, Pepperfry, AtHome, MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Yatra, OnePlus, Oppo, Redmi, Vivo, DishTV, EaseMyTrip, etc.
Additionally, more than 1.2 lakh partnered stores span 3,000+ cities in India. You can make your purchase from affiliated stores like Big Bazaar, Vijay Sales, Reliance Digital, and Croma.
Read More: Learn About All the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Benefits
Eligibility to get Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
The eligibility criteria to get your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card are very basic.
- A stable source of income
- The applicant should be between the age of 21 and 65
- The individual must have a savings or current account with any authorized bank in India
- Must be an Indian citizen having a residential address with existing proof in India.
Documents required to get Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
The individual must possess the following documents to get the Insta EMI Card application approved.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan Card
- Properly signed ECS mandate
- Check details
Once you process these documents, your application for the Insta EMI Card will be approved within days. You can use it to get relieved from financial constraints to purchase your favourite products.