The Bajaj EMI card is one of the most beneficial and lucrative credit options in the Indian market. The rewards of the EMI card are manifold. You can purchase your favorite products at no cost EMI and zero down payment option. According to your eligibility, you can also get a pre-approved loan of Rs. 2 lakh.
Confused about how to apply for your EMI card? This guide will help you with all the necessary details on the Online eligibility of the Bajaj Finserv card application.
How To Get the Bajaj EMI Card?
Getting the Bajaj EMI card is completely effortless. You can either apply for it online or get it from the nearest partner stores. There are more than 60,000+ Bajaj partnered stores in India. All you need to do is to carry valid ID proofs like an Aadhaar card, Pan card, check leaf, ECS mandate, etc. Here’s how you can get an Insta EMI card and apply online.
- Visit the Bajaj official website and head to the EMI card section to apply for it.
- You need to enter your personal details like occupation, date of birth, address, and pan card number to check your eligibility criteria.
- There is also an offer toggle through which you can view your existing offers.
- With the help of an OTP, you can verify your authentication and proceed.
- Once you check your credit limits and get your KYC approved, you need to pay a sum of Rs. 530 (all-inclusive of external charges and taxes) to proceed.
- Once that is done, your Bajaj EMI card will be successfully approved and granted.
Eligibility Criteria to Get your Bajaj EMI card
Before applying for the Bajaj card, you need to check the Bajaj Finserv card and apply online eligibility criteria for your application to be successful. Below mentioned are the essential eligibility criteria.
- The foremost requirement is for you to have a stable source of income.
- If you are between the age of 21 to 65, you are eligible to get the Bajaj EMI card.
- You must be a citizen of India having a proper residential address with respective address proof.
- You must also have a savings account with any bank in India.
Once you satisfy these prerequisites, you can easily get your Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Apply for it today!